Terms & Conditions
- Course fees are only refundable if I withdraw no later than 7 days prior to the start of the program (after this time no refunds will be granted).
- Term fees are due at the start of each term and will be invoiced by the accounts department to the email address on enrolment form.
- To secure your childs place payments are per term and not per class as we only have limited number of places in each class.
- Please contact Bayside Actors Studio to discuss any payment difficulties in advance.
- I give my permission for any images and videos of my child to be used within the advertising material(s).
- Enrolment is for a year unless prior agreement. Term weeks will vary but go inline with State school terms.
- All term fees will be charged at the same rate regardless of weeks as some are longer than others.
- Bayside Actors Studio will have public liability insurance for 20 million dollars.
- All staff have current police working with children checks.